Project coordination is often perceived as an extra expense however, a well-managed project will enable the site to run smoothly, giving it the best chance of staying on time and on budget
Throughout our comprehensive project management service, we will help you oversee the construction stage from the first day of works, right through to the last item being ticked off the snagging list. We will guide you through the process and help you to fulfil your responsibilities as client.
In coordinating your project our role would include the following:
- To oversee the contractor to make sure that he is keeping to his responsibilities under the terms of the building contract
- To keep track of the project timescale / costs and advise you how changes to the work on site will affect either of these
- To give instructions to the contractor on your behalf, agree deadlines throughout the duration of the job
- To process payment claims from the contractor and make sure that invoicing is accurate
- To keep a record of payments
- To assist with snagging lists and list any faults that may appear at any time up to three months after the finish date for the contractor to put right
We will also be available to provide general advice and guidance throughout the duration of the project. Our aim is to ensure that you are getting the best value out of your team and help you turn your plans into a reality without the stress.